The Dermaroller is an innovative device that helps to regenerate the skin, stimulates the natural secretion of collagen and elastin, improves blood circulation.
This device consists of a handle with a cylinder provided on its surface with very fine micro-needles, which by their mechanical action stimulate the formation of new tissues without, however, damaging in any way the skin.
This device is based on the principle that the skin has the ability to heal after a lesion by replacing a damaged tissue with a new, healthy one.
The mechanical action of the dermaroller can be complemented by the application of serums or other cosmetic and care-rich active ingredients that apply to the skin after a dermaroller treatment session.
- innovative device for regeneration and improvement of skin appearance
- acts mechanically by running the cylinder in different directions on the skin surface
- is not an invasive or painful device
- 0.5 mm needles
- sterile product
- regenerates the skin
- fights signs of aging
- improves the overall appearance of the skin
- stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin
- improves blood circulation
- effectively enhances the absorption of care products
It's an ideal device to use for skin problems such as:
- dilated pores
- hyper-pigmented skin
- stretch marks
It is not recommended to be used in areas affected by acne, herpes, inflammation, etc.
For visible results, a treatment of up to 6 weeks is recommended, once every 2-3 days.
Immediately after use, a slight reddening of the skin will occur; either an oily serum or a deeply moisturizing cream should be applied by fine, circular movements until total absorption into the skin.
Although it can be used without any problems for home treatment, we recommend using it with the help of a specialists in the field.