Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil, 10 ml
Eucalyptus Globulus is a tree of the Myrtaceae family, long height (up to 90 m), native to Australia, but found in other countries such as: Algeria, Corsica, Spain, Portugal, India. The young trees have oval leaves, green-blue, and those that have reached maturity have long, narrow, stiff leaves, and the bark is smooth, gray. These perennial trees grow in pyramidal form.
The Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil is obtained by steam distillation from the leaves, it has a penetrating, strong, slightly medicinal smell, recognized for the positive effects it has on the respiratory system. It is an ingredient often used in pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of respiratory diseases, bronchitis, sinusitis, influenza.
Country of origin: India
Method of production: by steam distillation from the leaves
Ingredient (INCI): Eucalyptus Globulus
Quantity: 10 ml
Recommendations / How to use:
- expectorant, antiviral, purifying
- antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial
- it is useful in case of colds, influenza, mild respiratory infections
- is an oil often used during winter period for cleaning the air, deodorant
- invigorating, positive
- useful in case of exhaustion, fatigue, apathy
- should not be applied directly onto the skin; it is used only as an ingredient in various cosmetic compositions, usual dosage: 0.5-2%
- can be used in the aroma diffuser by adding a few drops, both for chemotherapeutic purpose and for the perfume of the rooms
Storage: in a dry, cool place, away from direct light.
- as a general rule, before using a cosmetic preparation, at least 24 hours before application, it is advisable to perform an elbow bend skin test
- should always be diluted before applying onto the skin
- usage: external, as a cosmetic ingredient, in aromatherapy
- avoid usage by pregnant, breastfeeding women; hypersensitive persons and children under 6 years
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not ingest
All the information presented above regarding: recommendations, use, dosage, are issued based on the documentation received from the supplier, from the literature available in various profile scientific publications; all of them they are purely informative, do not represent medical advice and cannot in any way take on our responsibility. We recommend addressing a doctor if this product is used for medical purposes. Some of the essential oils contain photo-sensitizing molecules, which is why sun exposure is prohibited after using them or the products in which they have been included.
|Essential Oils Characteristics|
|Ingredients (INCI)||Eucalyptus Globulus|
|Obtaining method||by steam distillation from the leaves|
|Country of origin||India|