The Konjac sponge is a cleansing product for both the skin and the body. Exfoliates gently and cleanses the skin, leaving it velvety and luminous.
The Konjac sponge originates in Asia. It is obtained from the root of Konjac, a plant used for over 1500 years in China, Japan and Korea both as food and as a beauty product.
It is obtained by mixing the powder from the root of the plant with natural water filtered through the volcanic rock.
It is a natural product, it does not contain chemicals or irritants.
Appreciated for its properties, the Konjac sponge was originally created and used for the children delicate skin.
It is an effective, delicate skin cleanser, does not cause irritation, it is also effective for the skin applied with make-up.
The sponge has a water drop shape.
- deeply cleanses the skin
- eliminates dead cells
- improves microcirculation
- it gives brilliance and luminosity to the skin
- balances the pH of the skin
- refreshes and hydrates the skin
- it is suitable for any type of skin, including those with problems: acne, dermatitis, dilated pores, black dots
- before use, the sponge should be soaked in lukewarm water until it becomes soft, then delicately squeezed
- it can be used both alone and with a cleanser
- the delicate skin should be massaged with fine, circular movements
- after each use rinse the sponge with water and squeeze through light pressure, DO NOT TWIST, allow to dry in an airy place and away from excessive moisture
- the Konjac sponge can also be used daily, because it is not aggressive to the skin, on the contrary it cleans, soothes and gives a neat look to the skin
- the sponge can be sterilized by boiling
- it can be used for approximately 2 months depending on the frequency of use
The Konjac sponge is suitable for any type of skin.