Palmarosa Essential Oil, 10 ml
Palmarosa is a species of grass native to India, whose flowers closely resemble those of geranium, and the scent is much closer to that of rose. This herb with long, narrow leaves, has begun to be widely grown due to its aromatic properties.
The Palmarosa essential oil extracted by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the plant, also known as "Indian geranium" or "red grass" has a high geraniol active content, especially appreciated for its fragrance, as well as for its many applications in the traditional medicine.
Country of origin: India
Method of production: by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the plant
Ingredient (INCI): Cymbopogon martini
Quantity: 10 ml
Recommendations / How to use:
- it is an antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal
- its sweet-floral scent is positive, in aromatherapy it is useful because it helps to create a state of tranquility, peace, relaxation
- it is used as a fragrance or flavoring agent in cosmetic compositions: creams, lotions, conditioners, soaps, etc.
- antiperspirant, regulates sebum secretion; it is a body deodorant
- it has a regenerating, slightly healing effect being suitable for problematic skin care: acne, eczema, dermatitis
- useful for greasy hair care
- insecticide, is very useful in compositions against mosquitoes
- dshould not be applied directly onto the skin; it is used only as an ingredient in various cosmetic compositions, usual dosage: 0.5-2%
- can be used in the aroma diffuser by adding a few drops, both for aroma-therapeutic purpose and for the room perfume
Storage: in a dry, cool place, away from direct light.
- as a general rule, before using a cosmetic preparation, at least 24 hours before application, it is advisable to perform an elbow bend skin test
- should always be diluted before applying onto the skin
- usage: external, as a cosmetic ingredient, in aromatherapy
- avoid usage by pregnant, breastfeeding women; hypersensitive persons and children under 6 years
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not ingest
All the information presented above regarding: recommendations, use, dosage, are issued based on the documentation received from the supplier, from the literature available in various profile scientific publications; all of them they are purely informative, do not represent medical advice and cannot in any way take on our responsibility. We recommend addressing a doctor if this product is used for medical purposes. Some of the essential oils contain photo-sensitizing molecules, which is why sun exposure is prohibited after using them or the products in which they have been included.
|Essential Oils Characteristics|
|Ingredients (INCI)||Cymbopogon martini|
|Obtaining method||by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the plant|
|Country of origin||India|